帅 Janet's profileLa Vie en RosePhotosBlogListsMore Tools Help

Blog


    2/17/2008

    Msn Back

    Congratulations! My Msn is back! So from today, I' m going to make this space more international because after checking the friends list, I notice that most of my buddies both in and out of China understand English. As for those friends who come from France or Quebec, I have to apologize for not being able to handle French well. But I promise I will present you a space in French some time in the future. LOL! By the way, the Chinese edition will be showed at http://www.xiaonei.com/, and you can search my name there and add me as your friend( I will be pleased for that). You can leave message here as you will, as this is just a place share both you and me. Welcome!
     
    Recently, I saw a joke from Xiaonei which I suppose the funniest story I've ever seen beween Chinese and American president. Many  will read between lines to laugh at character in it, that's up to U. I will not comment anymore!
     
    令布什头痛的胡主席 笑不笑由你

    George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What's happening?
    布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?

    Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
    赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。

    George: Great . Let’s hear it. "
    布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!

    Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
    赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。

    George: That’s what I want to know.
    布什: 这就是我要知道的。

    Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
    赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。

    George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
    布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?

    Condi: Yes
    赖斯: 是的。

    George: I mean the fellow’s name.
    布什: 我是说那个人的名字。

    Condi: Hu.
    赖斯: 胡(谁)。

    George: The guy in China.
    布什: 那个在中国的人。

    Condi: Hu.
    赖斯: 胡(谁)

    George: The new leader of China.
    布什: 中国的新领导人!

    Condi: Hu。
    赖斯: 胡(谁)

    George: The Chinese?
    布什: 那个中国人!

    Condi: Hu is leading China.
    赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。

    George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
    布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?

    Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
    赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。

    George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
    布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?

    Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
    赖斯:就是那人的名字。

    George: That’s whose name?
    布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?

    Condi: Yes.
    赖斯:是的。

    George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
    布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人

    Condi: Yes sir.
    赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。

    George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
    布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。

    Condi: That’s correct.
    赖斯:没错。

    George: Then who is in China?
    布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?

    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

    George: Yassir is in China?
    布什:亚瑟尔在中国??

    Condi: No, sir.
    赖斯:不,长官。

    George: Then who is?
    布什:那么谁(胡)在?

    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

    George: Yassir?
    布什:亚瑟尔?

    Condi: No, sir.
    赖斯:不,长官。

    George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
    Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
    布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会知道。

    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

    George: No, thanks.
    布什:不,谢谢。

    Condi: You want Kofi?
    赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?

    George: No.
    布什:不!!

    Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
    赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。

    George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
    布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。

    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

    George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
    布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!

    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

    George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
    布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?

    Condi: Call who?
    赖斯:给谁打?

    George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
    布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?

    Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
    赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。

    George: Will you stay out of China?!
    布什:你能不能不提中国了?!

    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

    George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
    布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!

    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

    George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
    布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
        
    (Condi picks up the phone.)
    (赖斯拿起电话)。

    Condi: Rice here.
    赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭) ??
    George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
    布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧

    呲牙